1. a formal expression of opinion or intention made
2. a resolve or determination: to make a firm resolution to do something.
3. the act of resolving or determining upon an action or course of action, method, procedure, etc.
4. the mental state or quality of being resolved or resolute; firmness of purpose.
5. the act or process of resolving or separating into constituent or elementary parts.
6. a solution, accommodation, or settling of a problem, controversy, etc.
Nowhere in that definition does it say that a resolution has to involve losing something, quiting something, or eating healthier. So my resolution is to make one new cookie recipe I stole from someone else each week for one full year. Make it your resolution to follow along!
Now a word from our sponsor …